A beautiful set of lashes requires some preparation and diligent maintenance…
Before your lash extension appointment:
- Please note that you may not wet nor expose your eye area to steam for 48 hours after application — doing so would lead to unfavorable results. Please plan your bath, shower, workout, etc., accordingly.
- Using a non-oily product (oil will cause the eyelash extension adhesive to break down), please remove all traces of makeup from the top of your cheeks to your forehead.
- If you wear contact lenses, they will need to be removed. Please bring your lens case if necessary.
After your lash extension appointment:
- Avoid wetting lashes for at least 48 hours.
- Avoid exposure to heat, steam, sauna and friction to your lashes.
- Avoid the use of oil-based products around the eye area.
- Avoid the use of waterproof cosmetics on or near the lashes (as they require an oil-based product for proper removal).
- Avoid excessive use of mascara.
- Avoid the use of mechanical eyelash curlers.